Albany Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiji

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are you all putting for the question, "Describe yourself" It's so open-ended..are we supposed to talk about what we like to do or mention where we come from and our experiences? any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

in an effort to keep related threads consolidated in this very busy forum, please try to remember to post any future questions you might have regarding secondaries here

in an effort to keep related threads consolidated in this very busy forum, please try to remember to post any future questions you might have regarding secondaries here

Do we have a moderator in the making....ALL YOU MODERATORS TAKE NOTICE!!!!:p:p:p:p

Members don't see this ad :)
what are you all putting for the question, "Describe yourself" It's so open-ended..are we supposed to talk about what we like to do or mention where we come from and our experiences? any suggestions?
I didn't realize the Albany secondary was $100. That's why I'm procrastinating on it right now, although I agree that I've been troubled by that question. My personal statement answers this question perfectly, as I started with my youth and went right through present day. Therefore, I might just say "Please see AMCAS personal statement," but I'm also trying to think of something else to add....so it will probably be a combination of the two. As for the ludicrous price, I will probably still submit a secondary even though it really makes me think twice.

I appreciate your attempt to organize information on this site, but there is nothing wrong with posting secondary questions in the pre-allo forum. I don't mind you pointing out the other thread, but by saying "...please remember to..." you are speaking as though your thread is the only correct place for this type of question. That is incorrect.

I appreciate your attempt to organize information on this site, but there is nothing wrong with posting secondary questions in the pre-allo forum. I don't mind you pointing out the other thread, but by saying "...please remember to..." you are speaking as though your thread is the only correct place for this type of question. That is incorrect.

hmm, thank you for "appreciating my attempt" but i never said secondary questions don't belong in the pre-allo forum. i mean, where else would they be more relevant? anyway, in retrospect, my wording does look cheesy in an uppity sort of way. my sole intention was to suggest to everyone w/secondary questions to keep them in one general question thread that will more than likely be read (and hopefully answered) by more people than a new, more specific thread which will just keep getting pushed down in a forum where new threads are made every few minutes. i just thought it would be easier and that's why i posted that it...incidentaly, it was also b/c i was pm'd by a pre-allo mod yesterday evening who suggested the sec. question thread be merged w/the essay prompt thread, so i figured consolidation was the general consensus here.