Latency

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
I interviewed in early January at Einstein and I just received a letter claiming that I was being favorably reviewed and I am in the accepted pool. The letter made it seem as if they were just waiting on more openings before accepting me. They asked for me to send them a letter of interest if I was still thinking about attending. Anyone else get this letter? Is this their standard wait list procedure? Will I still have to wait till May to find out? Thanks in advance.

Long_John

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Status
Latency said:
I interviewed in early January at Einstein and I just received a letter claiming that I was being favorably reviewed and I am in the accepted pool. The letter made it seem as if they were just waiting on more openings before accepting me. They asked for me to send them a letter of interest if I was still thinking about attending. Anyone else get this letter? Is this their standard wait list procedure? Will I still have to wait till May to find out? Thanks in advance.
i got this letter too and dont know what the hell to take from it. I thought my einstein interview went really well and my numbers are above their averages. I was for sure thinking acceptance and now i get put on waitlist. this suxs.

OP
L

Latency

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
Maybe its another waitlist letter that they started sending out to later applicants. Anybody Interview after January 15 and have gotten a waitlist letter without an envelope and that did not ask "for some guidance from you as to your interest in keeping this application active at einstein".