Albert Einstein (AECOM) question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Latency

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed in early January at Einstein and I just received a letter claiming that I was being favorably reviewed and I am in the accepted pool. The letter made it seem as if they were just waiting on more openings before accepting me. They asked for me to send them a letter of interest if I was still thinking about attending. Anyone else get this letter? Is this their standard wait list procedure? Will I still have to wait till May to find out? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Latency said:
I interviewed in early January at Einstein and I just received a letter claiming that I was being favorably reviewed and I am in the accepted pool. The letter made it seem as if they were just waiting on more openings before accepting me. They asked for me to send them a letter of interest if I was still thinking about attending. Anyone else get this letter? Is this their standard wait list procedure? Will I still have to wait till May to find out? Thanks in advance.
i got this letter too and dont know what the hell to take from it. I thought my einstein interview went really well and my numbers are above their averages. I was for sure thinking acceptance and now i get put on waitlist. this suxs.

Its weird cause its not the same waitlist letter that my roommate got.

Maybe its another waitlist letter that they started sending out to later applicants. Anybody Interview after January 15 and have gotten a waitlist letter without an envelope and that did not ask "for some guidance from you as to your interest in keeping this application active at einstein".