Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Albert Einstein Application

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medical22, Aug 13, 2002.

1. medical22

medical22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I downloaded the secondary application to Albert Einstein and started to fill it out, but then I noticed that I cannot save it. There is no option to save the application. Please tell me quickly how to save it otherwise I will lose everthing.

Also do we have to send in any additional essays?

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    You need to be running the full version of Adobe Acrobat. Do a search (on SDN) and you'll find where you can get it from.

4. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member
    7+ Year Member

If you didn't check off any of the "history" boxes, then no essays to worry about. I went with the good ol' typewriter for that app. :D

5. medical22

medical22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

well I did apply last year too so I do have it checked on in the history section. but i don't see any essays!!!!!

6. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member
    7+ Year Member

the essay is just to explain why you checked off that box. for example, i will be taking a year off, so i had to explain what i'll be doing for that year off. i had to call and ask about that particular one though. i was confused what they wanted me to explain...why i am taking a year off vs. what i will do during year off. call the school if you have a similar type question.