Albert Einstein Application

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medical22, Aug 13, 2002.

1. medical22

medical22 Senior Member

I downloaded the secondary application to Albert Einstein and started to fill it out, but then I noticed that I cannot save it. There is no option to save the application. Please tell me quickly how to save it otherwise I will lose everthing.

Also do we have to send in any additional essays?

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. J?

Fellow [Any Field]
    You need to be running the full version of Adobe Acrobat. Do a search (on SDN) and you'll find where you can get it from.

4. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member

If you didn't check off any of the "history" boxes, then no essays to worry about. I went with the good ol' typewriter for that app. :D

5. medical22

medical22 Senior Member

well I did apply last year too so I do have it checked on in the history section. but i don't see any essays!!!!!

6. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member

the essay is just to explain why you checked off that box. for example, i will be taking a year off, so i had to explain what i'll be doing for that year off. i had to call and ask about that particular one though. i was confused what they wanted me to explain...why i am taking a year off vs. what i will do during year off. call the school if you have a similar type question.