Albert Einstein Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ISABELLE22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any input/experience on interviewing at Albert Einstein?

Members don't see this ad.

go to the interview feedback section of studentdoctor. a wealth of information right under your nose.

Unfortunately, nothing on Einstein. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
if you dont mind what was your mcat/gpa and stuff for einstein interview?

The interview at Einstein was relaxed, conversational, very low-pressure, and even enjoyable. The interviewer just wanted to get to know me, and we spent much of the time talking about non-medically related issues. Again, very enjoyable, and the resources that the school has to offer are impressive. Oh, and the students are all genuinly happy. Enjoy the interview, as they can't possibly get any easier/ more enjoyable.

thanks for your advice!

Anyone know when the interview day ends? A speedy response would be much appreciated! :)

CaMD said:
Anyone know when the interview day ends? A speedy response would be much appreciated! :)

It depends on when they schedule the interview on that day. Take a look at the postcard that they sent you and if its anything before 1130 then you can leave the interview right after lunch or skip lunch alltogether which is around 12. Some do have 1:00 interview so if you are in that group then you might get out late. Hope this helps and good luck.

marr said:
It depends on when they schedule the interview on that day. Take a look at the postcard that they sent you and if its anything before 1130 then you can leave the interview right after lunch or skip lunch alltogether which is around 12. Some do have 1:00 interview so if you are in that group then you might get out late. Hope this helps and good luck.

THANK YOU! :) :) :)

Try to stay with a student. My hotel was next to train tracks, sketchy!!

ISABELLE22 said:
Anyone have any input/experience on interviewing at Albert Einstein?
Einstein is definitely a cool place. Advice though if you say in Manhattan: from Midtown it takes at least 1.5 hours to get there by subway/bus and about an hour by the express bus. I was staying in the city because I had interviews at other NY schools, but traveling out to the bronx took longer than I thought. Someone gave me bad advice, and I ended up having to call and tell them I would be a half hour late...everyone wasa really nice about that though.

Also, know that if your interview is first thing in the morning, arrive 15 minutes before they tell you. Sometimes the interviews are a decent distance away from the med school building, and it can take some time to get to them.

Other than that, great facilities and great students.