Quantcast

albert einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakersfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Ok, I got waitlised at Einstein today. Does anyone know what % of the people put on Einstein's wait list get pulled off? Thanks.

rft10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, dunno. but was wondering when you interviewed? how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many people actually get off, but according to US News, they offered a little bit over two acceptances per seat in the entering class. So from this, it COULD be deduced that they accept quite a few off waitlist. Of course, this is just my speculation and is not based on any factual basis. Email or Call the admissions office or Dean Kerrigan to inquire. Best way to do it.

stoic

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
dammit. i thought this thread awas going to be about general relativity.

lakersfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I interviewed in early december (the first week...\I forgot the exact date but I think it was a Thursday). Thanks for the info.

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
faradayampere said:
anyone tried to call?

I wouldn't hesitate to call. They are very nice people there, as I am sure they try to show you during your visit.

Rendar5

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm friends w/ a bunch of people here who got off the wait-list. As for percentage of wait-listers who come here? that I couldn't tell you. as uegis recommended, try calling.

Loco Loki

The quick for you!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heh, anyone know when "doomed to waitlist" interviews started? I interviewed Feb 2nd (And had the best interview of my life, might I add), and I'm anxious to hear back from them. I know they sent out first acceptances Jan 15, no?

Also, how much are interviews wieghted in Einstein? They seem to interview a bloody huge group of people! Say if you had the interviewer say "I'd accept you on the spot if I could", is there still a chance that you could get waitlisted? Not that my guy said that, but just outta curiosity sakes. Yes, I know this is a question that probably no one will know the answer to... I just felt like asking it, heh...

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
yay. just got rejected. :(

Haybrant

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Loco Loki said:
Heh, anyone know when "doomed to waitlist" interviews started? I interviewed Feb 2nd (And had the best interview of my life, might I add), and I'm anxious to hear back from them. I know they sent out first acceptances Jan 15, no?

Also, how much are interviews wieghted in Einstein? They seem to interview a bloody huge group of people! Say if you had the interviewer say "I'd accept you on the spot if I could", is there still a chance that you could get waitlisted? Not that my guy said that, but just outta curiosity sakes. Yes, I know this is a question that probably no one will know the answer to... I just felt like asking it, heh...

yah my einstein interview was damn good too, the best ive had so far, but i just wouldnt put too many marbles in something like that; there are alot of other factors. Its the same everywhere