Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stoppushingit

stupid savant
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried calling AECOM about status before? I was complete in aug and haven't heard back.....:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone tried calling AECOM about status before? I was complete in aug and haven't heard back.....:scared:

i havent actually called, but im guessing they're not going to be too friendly to that...thats just the vibe i get from them though.

AECOM was really nice to me. I called twice. Both times with a secretary named Carole.

Members don't see this ad :)
AECOM was really nice to me. I called twice. Both times with a secretary named Carole.

were you able to extract any useful information about your status?

Yeah, the first time I called because I realized I forgot to send in a check with my secondary and told the secretary that I would be sending it ASAP. I waited about a week and called again to see if they received my check. She told me they received and that my application was complete. I got an email confirmation a couple days later about my application being complete.

i interviewed early october, and was told i'd hear back in january.

Try calling as it never hurts. Just be polite and say you were told you were complete just and you just want to make sure that they have everything they need to review your file. They are really nice over there and im sure they'll let you know. If they're still holding your file it probaly means they just haven't made up their mind about you and are waiting for the august mcater's to decide whether to give you an interview.