Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. PK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if everyone gets this stated in their email of completion at the school:

If you are planning a trip to New York, please let us know the dates so that we may accommodate you in the event that an interview invitation is forthcoming. You can inform us of your travel plans by emailing: ......

I was also wondering if I should tell them about free weeks that are preferable for me since I will be off from school. Is that a good idea?

Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I believe I got that in my e-mail as well. I liked this school alot. After going to Einstein and NYU I would most definitely choose Einstein over NYU. They seemed full of themselves at NYU, not to say that everyone there is, just the encounter I had on my interview day.

I was wondering if everyone gets this stated in their email of completion at the school:

If you are planning a trip to New York, please let us know the dates so that we may accommodate you in the event that an interview invitation is forthcoming. You can inform us of your travel plans by emailing: ......

I was also wondering if I should tell them about free weeks that are preferable for me since I will be off from school. Is that a good idea?

Thanks guys

yeah, got it in my email too.
I'm actually going to the east coast for another interview and i'm going to ask them if they can "accomodate" me. I'll let you know.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks guys

I sent them an email to accommodate me in late Dec but its been 2 weeks with no response :(

I sent them an email to accommodate me in late Dec but its been 2 weeks with no response :(

Yea, ditto. Not sure if that means they don't check their email lately or they just don't care to accommodate me and aren't bothering to let me know.