All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I always think it is so cute when my “cow” (tuxedo cat) cuddles with my cow bag. He likes all of the boxes stacked up to move because he likes to be tall.

IMG_0660.jpeg
 
I can only have cat toys out when I am right there supervising because they are small enough to be choking hazards for the dog. The dog has her own toys, but wants theirs. The problem is that sometimes I hide them too well. Then, when I can’t find them, I give up and buy more at Dollar Tree, leading to an endless cycle of toys. I am packing up to move next week and my cat is overjoyed “helping” me pack and finding all of the long-lost toys in every nook and cranny of the house.

ETA: Gloria (cat) is so smart too. I always say “Look, look, mouse” and throw it on mouse. I was distracted and threw it without saying mouse. She didn’t run for it.

IMG_0030.jpeg
 
Last edited: