All about UDM-University Detroit Mercy Advanced Standing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweethearts612

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All!
As you can see I am new to this forum. I emailed UDM over a week ago and asked for an application packet. They were more than friendly in their email response but so far I haven't received anything. I emailed them again to know when I should be expecting them and no response. I don't know much about this school at all. I tried looking on their website and no info whatsoever. I did searches on SDN and no real info on someone who actually got accepted there and about the true deadline and application info. Whoever is reading this and has some useful information to provide to me, please please do share. Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

they accept us resident or citizen only. u need to take the TSE exam along with toefl, its space based program 3 year program and accept only 2/3 students or even 1 per year.

sorry, posted twice

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have any info on the deadlines and national board requirements?

Deadline is dec end( thats what they said) ,i do not know the exact date and the minimum score for NBDE is 85, they prefer part 2 as well. You need to score high in toefl and TSE as well.

Deadline is dec end( thats what they said) ,i do not know the exact date and the minimum score for NBDE is 85, they prefer part 2 as well. You need to score high in toefl and TSE as well.

hey himal what is TSE stands for?

test of spoken english