All done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDS-DMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am writing in after a very LONG time but this is an important post for and from me. I am very happy to inform all of you that I am ALL DONE. I had my graduation at the Irvine Auditorium in Philadelphia yesterday. I had finished all my requirements,competancies,etc on time and so received my Diploma when I walked the walk! I cannot make head or tail of it since it is in Latin but the 2 words that I do understand on that are my first and last name!

I still remember the day I decided to take up this mission 5 years ago and many people have played a major role in helping me realize my dream. SDN and all its members deserve a lion's share of the credit. I will always cherish writing in about my preparations,scores,applications,interview calls,waitlist,being accepted,played moderator,meeting people at interviews and introducing myself by my given name and SDN name. It's been great!

I would like to congratulate all those who have graduated this year with me and all the best to them for the future. I would also like to wish all the best to people in school and those in the process of trying to get in. Keep on working at it. Your day will come too!

Thank you SDN!

BDS-DMD

Members don't see this ad.

heartiest congratulations:thumbup: :thumbup:

Heartiest Congrats.Hope you have wonderful practice as a Dentist....:)

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: Congratulations for this achievement.

Congratulations!!!!!

Hearty Congratulations BDS-DMD :) .. Wishing you all Good Luck in your future endeavors :) ..Keep GOING :).God Bless .

nident.

heartiest congratulations to u and hope u do all well ahead in practise in ur life...:thumbup: :) :thumbup: all the best dds-dmd

heartiest congrats

Heartiest congratulations to you. Wish you a very very bright future.:thumbup:

congrats......................................................................:clap: +pity+ :banana:

Members don't see this ad :)
:luck: Congrats..........

Congratulations!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

congratulations,,,way to go!!!!!!!!
if u have some spare time plzz do share some of ur experiences at school,,especially the tough time:),,,i know it doesnt matter to u now,,but it will be a gr888 inspiration for all of us to keep going!!!!

all the best for ur future endeavours!!!

congratulations !! u have done it..
im sure u will remember the struggle u went thru to reach where u r right now...that will make u the best dentist.
hope u have a great future !
good luck..:thumbup:

Hi everyone,
I still remember the day I decided to take up this mission 5 years ago and many people have played a major role in helping me realize my dream. SDN and all its members deserve a lion's share of the credit. I will always cherish writing in about my preparations,scores,applications,interview calls,waitlist,being accepted,played moderator,meeting people at interviews and introducing myself by my given name and SDN name. It's been great!

I would like to congratulate all those who have graduated this year with me and all the best to them for the future. I would also like to wish all the best to people in school and those in the process of trying to get in. Keep on working at it. Your day will come too!

Thank you SDN!

BDS-DMD

SDN ROCKS:thumbup: :bow:

CONGRATS TO CLASS OF 2007 AND BEST OF LUCK TO THE REST OF ALL!

:thumbup: :thumbup: Congrats!!! more important thank you for taking the time to come here and post . We wish you the best in your future career. Make us all proud as you have made yourself a grea example for all of us to follow.:luck: :luck: :luck:

all the best with all your future endeavors

heartiest congrats....:laugh:
u have achieved what u wanted..all the best always..:laugh: :thumbup:

do share ur experience..

congrats! best luck for ur future.
keep sharing ur experience with us

:) :) :) congratulations and I wish you all the best on your new biginning at the dental practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

congratulations BDS-DMD! Wish u the very best for your future!:)

Hi everyone,

I am writing in after a very LONG time but this is an important post for and from me. I am very happy to inform all of you that I am ALL DONE. I had my graduation at the Irvine Auditorium in Philadelphia yesterday. I had finished all my requirements,competancies,etc on time and so received my Diploma when I walked the walk! I cannot make head or tail of it since it is in Latin but the 2 words that I do understand on that are my first and last name!

Thank you SDN!

BDS-DMD

I know this is a bit late, BDS-DMD, but congratulations!! :D

Congratulations Bds-dmd:)