All Mcat Materials!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stretch210

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT twice, and took both kaplan and TPR, and have all the materials from both, including flashcards, books, practice tests, extra MCAT books from all different publications, and about 15 total practice exams. This is what I used and before I start school in the fall I would like to sell them, so please pm me if anyone is interested. It is almost more material than you can get through, but it was great because if one thing wasn't working I had plenty of material to look through, to find what worked. There are also several extra Verbal reasoning practice pamphlets from both kaplan and princeton.

Members don't see this ad.

I just asked a question regarding both of these materials and I wondering if you could tell me which one worked best for you. Kaplan goes straight to the point...almost making you think you know the stuff...whereas TPR is full of details...
Thanks

stretch210 said:
I took the MCAT twice, and took both kaplan and TPR, and have all the materials from both, including flashcards, books, practice tests, extra MCAT books from all different publications, and about 15 total practice exams. This is what I used and before I start school in the fall I would like to sell them, so please pm me if anyone is interested. It is almost more material than you can get through, but it was great because if one thing wasn't working I had plenty of material to look through, to find what worked. There are also several extra Verbal reasoning practice pamphlets from both kaplan and princeton.

Could you be more specific please. I love to buy any useful materials but EK materials are my favorite. If you plz list their prices for me, i would appreciate.

fatima