For Sale All MCAT SN2ed Books (slightly modified) $300

Started by Dobleman
Tags Tags
mcat 2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dobleman

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AAMC: The Official Guide to the MCAT

Berkeley Review: (2013) Works great for the new test, they don't change much at all with the newest ones (so far)
Organic Chemistry I/II
Physics I/II
General Chemistry I/II

The Princeton Review:
Biology
Hyperlearning Science Workbook
Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook

Exam Krackers:
1001 Questions in General Chemistry
1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry
1001 Questions in Physics
101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning

NextStep:
Psychology and Sociology w/ Timed Section Practice for the MCAT

You can use this study package for the 2ned guide. These books are based off of that and this modified SN2ed guide:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...m-sn2ed-mcatjelly-ek-tbr-tprh-kaplan.1127723/

I'm selling them all as a package for someone who hasn't bought books yet. The whole package for 300$
 
Berkeley Review: (2013) Works great for the new test, they don't change much at all with the newest ones (so far)

I wish you the absolute best in terms of your sale, but in the interest of fair representation of our materials, they did change to a good extent. The organic book changed in terms of the types of passages and the addition of a larger biology component. Book 2 is now more of a biochemistry book than organic chemistry. The general chemistry and physics books have far more passages than before (from 50 in yours to 75 now per physics book and from 72 in yours to 90 now per general chemistry book).

I do agree that the older books have worked well on the 2015 exam because the MCAT didn't really change that much in terms of physics and general chemistry. The text of our new books changed proportionally to the new exam and there are many new passages.

Good luck on your sale and hopefully people know that $300 is an amazingly low price for all that your are including.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish you the absolute best in terms of your sale, but in the interest of fair representation of our materials, they did change to a good extent. The organic book changed in terms of the types of passages and the addition of a larger biology component. Book 2 is now more of a biochemistry book than organic chemistry. The general chemistry and physics books have far more passages than before (from 50 in yours to 75 now per physics book and from 72 in yours to 90 now per general chemistry book).

I do agree that the older books have worked well on the 2015 exam because the MCAT didn't really change that much in terms of physics and general chemistry. The text of our new books changed proportionally to the new exam and there are many new passages.

Good luck on your sale and hopefully people know that $300 is an amazingly low price for all that your are including.

Fair enough, I was just repeating what someone else told me, I don't have the new ones as you might have guessed. Thanks for the input, I'm not out to trick people.