All TBR physics, ochem, gchem passages enough or TPR science workbook as well?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketbooster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The subject sums it up. I've done 2/3rds of the TBR passages and am going to finish all of them. Is that enough for ochem, gchem, and physics?

I bought the TPR Science Workbook a few months ago, but now I don't know if I'll have time to do them. Are these passages necessary to do in addition to all of the TBR ones?

I just don't know if I have enough time to do the TPR science workbook passages. Is there a reason I should do these as well? Are they better than TBR passages or something?

I know it's good to see questions by different companies to be exposed to a broader view of the topics. I just want to know if the difference between TBR and TPR passages is big enough to warrant suppperrr stressing over getting the TPR ones done. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Excellent question. I have TBR Physics and General Chemistry and TPR Science Workbook and was wondering if I should do both or one over the other as well. From my experience on here it appears from the past that you should do the TBR first at all costs and if time is allowed to then go to Science Workbook.

I mean you have both resources, just suck it up and do them both, thats what I am going to do. Also you're almost done with the TBR, when is your exam?

Excellent question. I have TBR Physics and General Chemistry and TPR Science Workbook and was wondering if I should do both or one over the other as well. From my experience on here it appears from the past that you should do the TBR first at all costs and if time is allowed to then go to Science Workbook.

I mean you have both resources, just suck it up and do them both, thats what I am going to do. Also you're almost done with the TBR, when is your exam?

I haven't signed up yet but planning on May 2nd. Don't worry, it's not filled up for me yet. I don't live in a big city.

That means I need to start my FLs at the beginning of April. The problem is I'm not going to be able to finish all of TBR and the rest of EK bio I have left until the end of March.

therefore, I either have to skip TPR science workbook or push my MCAT to the later May date, which I really don't want to do. push it back a few weeks just to fit in TPR workbook? if that is necessary, I will, but I want to make sure I really have to do this TPR workbook to make that decision.

if ppl are iffy on the TPR workbook, I don't want to delay my MCAT for it...so yea, anyone?