ALL UPENN Applicants, Do this Poll!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did you receive the UPENN status page error earlier this week?

• Yes, and I saw my status page: It said "Waitlisted."

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes, and I did not see my status page when the glitch occurred.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Yes, and I saw my status page: It did not mention being Waitlisted.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No, and I saw my status page: It did not mention being Waitlisted.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • No, and I did NOT see my status page when the glitch occurred.

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • No, and I saw my status page when the glitch occurred. It said "Waitlisted."

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

joker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the help of Klooless, I made a new poll....please fill it out again, even if you did the old one...maybe we can get some meaningful results out of it...to see what our chances are. This is regarding the email that was sent out to certain applicants after the glitch on UPENN's status page happened...thanks all! And good luck!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, the Poll question SHOULD READ: "Did you receive the UPENN status page error EMAIL that was sent out earlier this week?"

Just checkin to see who did and didn't get that email. Sorry for any confusion. Ignore the other poll I posted earlier on this topic...it wasn't clear enough.

just bumpin this up so people can keep taking the poll (it doesn't get bumped when you take the poll, so make sure to bump it often). so far, the results are kinda hard to interpret...we'll need more people to respond! All you UPENN Interviewees...DO THE POLL! haha...the wait is killing me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by joker
All you UPENN Interviewees...DO THE POLL!

maybe everyone who interviewed already did the poll

maybe everyone who interviewed already did the poll

umm...38 people? they interview around 800 people...im sure there's more than 38 people on SDN who interviewed there...oh well....just thought it might be helpful to see who did and did not get the email....

just bumpin this back to the first page....i think i'll stop after this...haha...only 5 more days!!

Hey joker!

I know how you feel. I wish you the best of luck. Only 4-5 days to go! :clap:

hey hey.

i just wanted to say that if i do get in, i'll be the first to give up my spot because i am not planning to go out of state for school.

nothing against the school - just some family issues that have popped up recently that make me want to be near home.

just wanted to share so maybe someone in this penn thread could use that bit of excitement/encouragement.

press on, everyone. :)

thanks so much sunkists!! well, im hoping that everyone here gets into Penn, cuz im sure you all deserve it! I'll be callin the admissions office tomorrow morning to get an update on when they'll be sending out the email...maybe see if they'll be a little earlier than planned :). good luck everyone!!!!!

good call joker......let us know what they say!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds great, joker! I wish I didn't have to be at work so I could call and get a second opinion too! You have much appreciation from me :) I'll try to bump the Penn countdown thread if you want to post on there too, joker.

-Entol

Originally posted by joker
thanks so much sunkists!! well, im hoping that everyone here gets into Penn, cuz im sure you all deserve it! I'll be callin the admissions office tomorrow morning to get an update on when they'll be sending out the email...maybe see if they'll be a little earlier than planned :). good luck everyone!!!!!

just called the admissions office...they said the earliest date would be thursday or friday (for the emails) and the ABSOLUTE LATEST would be monday.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us by Thursday!!!!!!!!!!:smuggrin: