All Ye Pathologists...Who art thou?

Started by quant
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quant

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an idea.....Nutty as it may seem

I would like to ask of all the path residents on this forum to describe a "Pathologist" in no more than 5 words.....

Buzzwords for a pathologist if you may like.....i thought it would be nice to hear it since that would give a general idea to people applying to path to "describe" their personalities as being so and so....

for example,

"My definition of a outstanding pathologist would be one who is 1) Inquisitive 2) Logical 3) Analytical.....etc etc"

I am really curious to see the responses...

Regards
Quant
 
Scholar
Educator
Casual,
but dedicated.
and of course Studly

That looks like a William Carlos Williams poem.

Pathologist
sits at
the
chair.
And looks
at
the scope.
Dare he
consider
the possibilities?

How about in Haiku form? Everything is better in Haiku form.

The pathologist,
Who loves the human body,
Studies every day.
 
Haiku is beautiful.....so is the haiku description of a pathologist....
thanks
Quant
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: :laugh:

good one but i dont think it d go down well in a statement of purpose....

"i want to be a pathologist cause im good at words...." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
OK so this is national Haiku day:

Pathology rocks
Clinical Medicine sucks
SubI must end soon!
 
Pathology is
the most fabulous branch of
medicine there is.
 
AndyMilonakis said:
OK so this is national Haiku day:

Pathology rocks
Clinical Medicine sucks
SubI must end soon!

You rock andy....you simply rock!!!!
:laugh: :laugh:
 
Oh absolutely. I wasn't doing any original thinking at 1am 😉
Tried to find a .jpg of the famous parchment with the famous words, but all the pix seemed to have either the famous windmill or the famous duo.

I added "Art", it seemed to fit.

And the greatest of all these.... is Love.
 
Psychiatrist: Knows nothing, can do nothing.
Surgeon: Knows nothing, can do everything.
Internist: Knows everything, can do nothing.
Pathologist: Knows everything and can do everything -- but then it's too late.
😀
 
Crepitus Fremitus said:
PKNDN SKNDE IKEDN PKEDE 2L

LOL, the number of times I've heard this joke. I've heard it from peeps in medicine and surgery. Do the pathologists recount this joke often too?