All4mydaughter's Tragedy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caverject

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who know or don't know, SDN Admin Sarah Lawrence, aka All4MyDaughter, lost her daughter last Friday in a tragic accident. I thought people would like to know. Included is the Riley's obituary

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080727/NEWS01/307270009

Riley Jane Lawrence
Riley Jane Lawrence, 4, died Friday July 25, 2008. Riley and Claudia Faye Wadlington were cousins through their grandmothers, Kim & Eva, who are life partners. The girls celebrated this life hand in hand and departed this
life hand in hand. She was a member of Resurrection Episcopal Church.

Survivied by her Mother, Sarah Markham Lawrence. Father, David Lawrence. Maternal grandparents, Eva Markham; Louisville and Kenneth Markham; Madisonville, KY. Paternal grandparents, Janice Lawrence and
Donald Lawrence. Maternal great grandmother, Mary Nell Markham; Madisonville, KY.

Funeral service 11 AM Tueday St. Andrew's Episcopal Church 2233 Woodbourne Avenue with buirla to follow in Cave Hill Cemetery. Visitation 4-8 PM Monday, Pearson's 149 Breckenridge Lane. Memorials to help defray costs may be made to the Claudia & Riley Fund c/o The Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky 425 S. Second Street Louisville,KY 40202
http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/072608whasasTopRileyClaudiaFuneral.5f3eb7d.html

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no. I am so sorry. Accept my sympathy and my prayers, too.

I am incredibly sorry for your loss. What a tragedy! :(

Life is sometimes so unfair.

Simply terrible. I'm very sorry.

That's simply horrible. There are no words to express that kind of grief and tragedy. I'm praying for the peace that passes all understanding for you and yours.

She is such an angel. God bless you and your family:(

So sorry to hear the news. Our thoughts and condolences are with you and your families... :cry:

I'm so sorry about your loss of your daughter. I know how difficult this must be for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain. My thoughts are with you.

absolutely mind blowing. Sarah, I have always admired your advice and your passion for you family. I wish i could find the words that would ease your pain, but i cannot imagine what they would be for a time like this. Do know that i am thinking and praying for you and your family. one day at a time

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll pray for you.

I read about it and I am at a loss of words. My heart goes out to her. :(

omigod her screenname!

that is horrible! :(

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Sometimes life is unfair... you'll be remembered in my prayers.

:( My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family, All4mydaughter.

Having to attend your own child's funeral is a parent's worst nightmare. This must be a real dark time for her.

May God give you and your family strength. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I'm sorry for your lost..I pray that God comforts you

This is terrible. Sarah and her family are in my prayers. :(

I am SO sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Dear Sarah,
You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:mad: This is so shocking! Please accept our condolences. Only God can comfort you at a time like this.

My deepest condolences for your loss.

Wow that is terrible...My deepest condolences for you and your family, All4mydaughter

Words are so inadequate. I am heartbroken for her.

Wow, those are some beautiful girls she had there.... Alot of stupid drivers these days that do not pay attention to the road unfortunately. I used to live in Utah and now I live in New York, I noticed that most people do not pay attention when they drive, and the location does not matter either. As someone that was almost hit on numerous occasions , even when crossing carefully and when instructed to do so on a traffic light, I almost had the same fate. I lost two best friends when I was around ten years old, a dad when I was 15 , and another friend to a traffic accident when I was 16. It sucks to lose the ones you love. They were much too young to die. My condolences to the family. ..............................

Wow, I am so sorry for your loss :( From a mother who has lost a child, if you ever want to talk PM me please I am praying for you daily.

Words cannot even being to describe your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry this happened to you. You will be in my prayers.

:(Extremely sorry this happened to you. What a trajedy:(:(:(

My sincere condolences to you and your family. You'll be in my prayers.

:cry::cry: so sorry Sarah..........may God grant your family all grace and strength to endure this period

Sarah, I'm thinking of you and sending your family all my best.

My sincerest wish is that you will have the strength to carry your pain.

My deepest condolences.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Both Riley and Claudia and their families will be in my thoughts. :(

I am so sorry for the loss of two beautiful children. My heart goes out for the families.

Not fair at all...two beautiful little girls have their lives taken by some punk :mad: I'll be sending a donation to the families to help with the cost of the memorial. Anyone else also interested in doing so can send their donations here:

Claudia & Riley Fund c/o The Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky 425 S. Second Street Louisville, KY 40202.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

wow, my condolences. I know this must be a very hard time for her and the families. I will be praying for them all to get strength and continue on and know that 2 girls may be in a better place now watching over them and protecting them forever.
The guy that hit them makes me :annoyed:. I know justice will be finally served for him. :sendoff:

I am so sorry for your loss, All4myDaughter. My heart goes with you and Claudia's families...

life must go on. live strong...life may be just that cruel. sorry for your loss