Allied Health

Started by xy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xy1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will some courses from allied health program be accepted as science courses ?
I'm talking about things like: Nuclear Physics, Radiobiology, Radiographic Pathology, Radiographic Procedures etc.
 
Are those courses listed in the school catalog? Usually they will have some sort of code that tells if the class falls under a general education requirement or humanities or other category, GER or H for example. Science would be another category.
 
Will some courses from allied health program be accepted as science courses ?
I'm talking about things like: Nuclear Physics, Radiobiology, Radiographic Pathology, Radiographic Procedures etc.

Look at the AMCAS application instruction booklet. I am sure that these classes are not considered science classes under their definition and will not contribute to your science GPA.