allopathic vs homeopathic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you have to quote Taylor Swift to prove you've got swagger, you may be trying to prove the wrong thing.

And another Mitchell & Webb video that I enjoy.

lol! Pretty much everything in British media is fantastic.

Members don't see this ad.

Taylor Swift is a very rich , very famous young woman. Most women hate her because they wish they could be Taylor Swift.

Really? Only insecure envious women.

She's talented, has nice legs but an average face (I think the vast majority of people would disagree with you that she's "extraordinarily beautiful" but to each his own ), fame and fortune and a penchant for "kissing and telling".

I see no reason to hate her; it's just odd for a young heterosexual male to quote her to make a point.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself; I for one refuse to participate in Ark 2.0.

Reactions: 3 users
Really? Only insecure envious women.

She's talented, has nice legs but an average face (I think the vast majority of people would disagree with you that she's "extraordinarily beautiful" but to each his own ), fame and fortune and a penchant for "kissing and telling".

I see no reason to hate her; it's just odd for a young heterosexual male to quote her to make a point.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself; I for one refuse to participate in Ark 2.0.

I respect your opinion and I respect that it's different from mine. The difference between me and you though is that I choose not to insult you. I will not tell you " So stop feeling sorry for yourself" and then compare you to a well known troll. I have too much respect for you to do that. One doesn't get to your station in life without immense hard work and dedication.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You take that back!!
Taylor-Swift---Shake-It-Off.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I respect your opinion and I respect that it's different from mine. The difference between me and you though is that I choose not to insult you. I will not tell you " So stop feeling sorry for yourself" and then compare you to a well known troll. I have too much respect for you to do that. One doesn't get to your station in life without immense hard work and dedication.
Winged Scapula is not insulting you. Stop taking what she says so personally, when that is not at all her intent. And Ark is not a "troll" in the actual definition of the word. She's referring to the discussions that nearly always spin off regarding: looks, bishes, hammin (I'm sorry, going ham), alpha bros, muscle bound guys, etc.

Edit: Also I don't know any women that hate Taylor Swift as she does some really cool things like with a patient with leukemia.

Reactions: 3 users

No insult was meant.

However you have made several self pitying remarks. You're right - I would never have reached my current position by feeling sorry for myself.

I never compared you directly to @Arkangeloid; he had a strong penchant for self pity and every thread hosted pages and pages of responses to him. designed to flatter and make him feel better. He seemed not to appreciate it. My comment was meant simply to note that I/we should not spend valuable bandwidth stroking your ego. No one hates you here.

Finally perhaps I am still bristling from a conversation with the surgeon we hired last year. She's not successful and instead of taking responsibility for her lackadaisical marketing she chooses to wallow in self pity and claim "no ones helping me. This after months of meetings designed to help, all of the partners calling colleagues asking them to refer to her, asking the CMO of one of the hospitals to market with her, after I set up a party at Ann Taylor to help her market and all of us have asked our front office to divert patients to her. So I'm a bit tired of self pity today; it was not meant personally and I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

I left for three days to study and...
Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Reactions: 2 users
No insult was meant.

However you have made several self pitying remarks. You're right - I would never have reached my current position by feeling sorry for myself.

I never compared you directly to @Arkangeloid; he had a strong penchant for self pity and every thread hosted pages and pages of responses to him. designed to flatter and make him feel better. He seemed not to appreciate it. My comment was meant simply to note that I/we should not spend valuable bandwidth stroking your ego. No one hates you here.

Finally perhaps I am still bristling from a conversation with the surgeon we hired last year. She's not successful and instead of taking responsibility for her lackadaisical marketing she chooses to wallow in self pity and claim "no ones helping me. This after months of meetings designed to help, all of the partners calling colleagues asking them to refer to her, asking the CMO of one of the hospitals to market with her, after I set up a party at Ann Taylor to help her market and all of us have asked our front office to divert patients to her. So I'm a bit tired of self pity today; it was not meant personally and I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
The moment you realize Ann Taylor is a clothing store...:oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Yep average.

She's lucky she's tall and rich because her mother is below average. Taylor resembles her above the neck.
That's not the best picture (obvi), there are better ones. Is it the nose? It's certainly not the lips.

Members don't see this ad :)
Porcine nose and thin lips.

She's cute but I see better looking girls everyday.
I think the size of her lips depends on the picture. The nose...okay it's not a "perfect" nose. Porcine :lol:- You are so bad.

I ham what I ham.
:lol::lol::lol: :roflcopter::roflcopter::roflcopter: --- I believe you mean: I going ham what I going ham.

Tried to hide that you thought she had a pig nose, by calling it porcine. :nono: There are some of us who studied well for the sentence completion section of the SAT Critical Reading (Verbal) section, you know. lol.

Oh lol!! I realized you called it the french word jambon bc it's from a French URL!!
Also the pig(thing?) saying it has its H1N1 vaccination (thought it was Italian at first -- I blame the coffee)