Alquien de Buenos Aires?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barrytee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soy estudiante de medicina en Texas y quiero hacer un rotacion en Argentina (yo prefiero Buenos Aires) este Febrero. Me pregunto si alquien tengas informacion sobre un doctor o clinica que acepta estudiantes. Gracias!

Members don't see this ad.

Me gustaria visitar a Buenos Aires tambien. Si recibe informacion, diga me por forvar. Lo hare el mismo para ti.
I posted a thread on this topic months ago and did not receive many responses. Have you ever visited Buenos Aires?

Members don't see this ad :)
Jajajajaj, Mancia esta en todos lados ahora. ;)

Hola- tratando que buscar la informacion sobre las licesias y finalmente busque por la internet. Entonces, la problema es que hacia tres mes or mas (en dos veces)que escribi la universidad de santiiago sobre las examenes. Pensando que sera mas facil tomar las examenes temprano en mi carrera. Todavia estoy en recidencia, y me impresionaba que las examenes son de las sciencias basicas?? No? Donde puedo tomarlas, como son, cuando necesitio enviar mis credentiales.... etc??? Alguien sabes un modo mas facil.
Si es como es??? Auxilio....

gracias por la ayuda- fue ud. unos meses pasado que me dio la website y made una carta electronico a ellos en dos veces, una nov, otro en enero y todavia nadia me respone? Es necesario que saber alguien en the Universidad?

J

hmmm I graduated from U de Chile...maybe it would be faster to call.

Guillermo

hmmm I graduated from U de Chile...maybe it would be faster to call.

Guillermo

"To know someone" ... is it necessary to have a current "connection", someone who works within the department, at the university in order to get any answers?
Sort of disheartening considering this is all beofre I am willing to submit any papers, can't imagine it gets any better? Or does it?

Can you comment on the exam in comparision to USMLE, content, level of difficulty?

thanks

You should contact Buenos Aires University (www.fmed.uba.ar). They say it´s the best university in Argentina. You also have www.mancia.com.ar, it´s a medical student´s forum from Argentina. You´ve lots of students and doctors there and I think they can help you.

good luck!!

hey everyone...i´m currently studying at the Universidad de Buenos Aires...alguien mas de mi facultad??...i suppose this thread calls for proper use of spanglish doesn´t it? haha..there are hospitals here that admit students from abroad, based on most of the questions i´ve read....so if you want more info maybe us local people can help you out!!

is anyone planning to go to the states after BA??i know a few people..so few as to say NONE haha asi q si alguno esta con ganas..avise!!
saludos ...for all

You should contact Buenos Aires University (www.fmed.uba.ar). They say it´s the best university in Argentina. You also have www.mancia.com.ar, it´s a medical student´s forum from Argentina. You´ve lots of students and doctors there and I think they can help you.

good luck!!

is there a forum for chilenos? I am curious also about setting up clinic, exam etc...

duki, yo tambien estoy en la UBA.

Feliz 25 de Mayo chicos :D

Gracias Tristy. Hodad, lo tengo de psicofxp y duki me suena a aecuba, puede ser?

Saludos

Hey guys,
I would LOVE to spend some time in the UBA school of medicine. Tengo familia alla y tambien quisiera practicar el castellano. What kind of programs do they offer? anything over christmas ? (summer)

You'd have to contact the Medschool directly and ask to speak with the international relations department, I really have no idea how they handle these things.