You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Alright Matchers/Scramblers, Spill!
Started by Gut Shot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yaah, my friend, where will you be spending the next 4 years?
Looks like we have 2 options on which thread to post. True democracy. I'll pick this one since you asked me nicely.
Will be at Michigan, my top choice. Go blue!
Where is everybody else? The ER people have like 50 already. Come out of the darkness! I know I was the only one in my class but there are at least 400 of you out there somewhere...
Will be at Michigan, my top choice. Go blue!
Where is everybody else? The ER people have like 50 already. Come out of the darkness! I know I was the only one in my class but there are at least 400 of you out there somewhere...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be at Penrose-St Francis in Colorado Springs, my top choice! Hooray!
Congrats to everyone!
Congrats to everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Yaah, I love your posts and I hope you`ll find the time to visit the forum sometimes.

I must agree with atropinedoc on that one!
Congratulations, yaah (and everyone else)! 😉
Congratulations, yaah (and everyone else)! 😉
excited about going to u of chi
have you noticed a trend on this forum- much viewing with relatively fewer posting? maybe it is the bolus of medical students going into path in the future- and why not- it is a great field- congratulations everyone-
I'm headed to Cedars-Sinai in LA!
Congrats everyone and can't wait to start in July!
Congrats everyone and can't wait to start in July!

Global Disrobal
Along for the ride
Moderator Emeritus
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Enjoy Cohen and Nast at Cedars-Sinai. During my PSF at UCLA I had the chance to sign out kidney bx's for several weeks with them and have yet to seen teaching at that level.
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
Not sure why I feel the need to comment so much, but too bad, I will anyway. Good to see more people coming forward.
Congrats on Dahtmouth. My interview experience at Dartmouth was second to none, from the hotel to the reception to the 9 half hour interviews, all of which went beyond that. I seriously debated putting it at the top of my list but in the end couldn't pass up a couple of the bigger programs in bigger cities. New Hampshire is my idea of paradise on earth, however, particularly the white mountains (Jackson), which made it even tougher. But since Jackson is 2 hours away, it was tempered somewhat. Enjoy your residency!
And U Chi too, that interview day surprised me and caught me off guard. Great facilities, great educators. Another tough one to not rank higher.
Those of you in LA, good luck as well. When people say, "California is not for everyone," they are talking about me.
Congrats on Dahtmouth. My interview experience at Dartmouth was second to none, from the hotel to the reception to the 9 half hour interviews, all of which went beyond that. I seriously debated putting it at the top of my list but in the end couldn't pass up a couple of the bigger programs in bigger cities. New Hampshire is my idea of paradise on earth, however, particularly the white mountains (Jackson), which made it even tougher. But since Jackson is 2 hours away, it was tempered somewhat. Enjoy your residency!
And U Chi too, that interview day surprised me and caught me off guard. Great facilities, great educators. Another tough one to not rank higher.
Those of you in LA, good luck as well. When people say, "California is not for everyone," they are talking about me.
Originally posted by Norske
I am heading to Penrose in Colorado Springs too. Congrats everyone. Weil-Felix, I will see you in June!!
Dude!!! I sent you a PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matched to Univ. of Mississippi, 1st choice. Will be an adjustment in numerous ways, but I'm gung-ho.
Originally posted by conjef
Anyone Going to Dartmouth? I will see you in july
Dartmouth - I sent you a PM, conjef
I'm off to Penn! Found this forum a bit late but gladly making my first post. Unlike most of my med school compatriots, I can't wait to start residency (an itch likely precipitated by being in the SICU right now....a full 20 steps away from the gross room down the hall).
Congrats and best of luck to everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!"
- Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes
Congrats and best of luck to everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!"
- Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes
I have been following this thread for a while but never posted anything
keep it coming now that I am actively on board
will be at NYU
anybody know anybody else going there??
yaahh
do you have a preference for the NINTH
Thank you for posting all your comments
*****SEID UMSCHLUNGEN MILLIONEN*****
keep it coming now that I am actively on board
will be at NYU
anybody know anybody else going there??
yaahh
do you have a preference for the NINTH
Thank you for posting all your comments
*****SEID UMSCHLUNGEN MILLIONEN*****
Diesen Kuss der ganzen Welt!Originally posted by tullia753
*****SEID UMSCHLUNGEN MILLIONEN*****
Yes, I like the ninth, pretty impressive stuff. The 3rd is a close second.
Welcome aboard! Enjoy, "dreary old Manhattan." 😉 I hope we will see you around here more.
Congrats to Ann Arbor.
I am looking for good Path resources on the web
and
also wondering about
what your subspecialization plans are my dear future colleagues.
comment on what are good fields to go into,
which skills will be sought after and so forth.
Beethoven: Napoleon does not stir up any emotions..
I am looking for good Path resources on the web
and
also wondering about
what your subspecialization plans are my dear future colleagues.
comment on what are good fields to go into,
which skills will be sought after and so forth.
Beethoven: Napoleon does not stir up any emotions..