Alternate Admissions at Temple

Started by carlg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carlg

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my letter for "Alternate Admissions" for Temple. It is their version of a wait list I assume. Anyone else in my boat?

They are still interviewing, and will let me know some time over the next two month... more waiting.

😡
 
yea i got the same.. looks like we gotta wait it out now hope they dont tell us too too late
they dont even tell u where u are on the waitlist 😡
 
i am on a waiting list as well....
I wonder how many people are on a waiting list.... You sure, they won't tell us the order in which we are on a waiting list??
 
I called yesterday and the sec said that they would let us know where we stand after the last round of interviews are conducted this week.
I guess there is a ranking system of the alternates.


I wondered to myself, why are they still interviewing??


I sent my deposit and passport photo yesterday.

I also hope it does not take too long, I dont want to be thinking about this all summer.