"Alternate Eye Care Definitions"

Started by 4Eyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4Eyes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got these in an email, and I thought it was funny, so I thought I'd share. I apologize if this old or a repost.

image0062ag.gif
image0053gk.gif
image0044iv.gif

image0023ay.gif
image0036ke.gif
image0013tx.gif


Bruit: The student who beats up his classmates for their money.

Acuity: The type of colleague we all hope to marry some day.

Phoric: A popular alternative to chopsticks.

Levator: Luke Skywalker's nemesis.

Aphake: Someone who claims to be an eye doctor.

Y Suture: Why not?!

Good Eye: A popular greeting among our Australian colleagues.

Break-Up Time: How long it took up to screw up our relationships from college.

Against the Rule: A student who doesn't wear a white coat in the clinic.

Ocular Pressure: The not-so-subtle encouragement we received from our peers to attend school.

First grade fusion: The class you have to pass before you can take second grade fission.

Dilate: To live a long time.

Here's hoping I don't max out the bandwidth on the images.... ^_^
 
hahahahaha :laugh: nice!

4Eyes said:
I just got these in an email, and I thought it was funny, so I thought I'd share. I apologize if this old or a repost.

image0062ag.gif
image0053gk.gif
image0044iv.gif

image0023ay.gif
image0036ke.gif
image0013tx.gif


Bruit: The student who beats up his classmates for their money.

Acuity: The type of colleague we all hope to marry some day.

Phoric: A popular alternative to chopsticks.

Levator: Luke Skywalker's nemesis.

Aphake: Someone who claims to be an eye doctor.

Y Suture: Why not?!

Good Eye: A popular greeting among our Australian colleagues.

Break-Up Time: How long it took up to screw up our relationships from college.

Against the Rule: A student who doesn't wear a white coat in the clinic.

Ocular Pressure: The not-so-subtle encouragement we received from our peers to attend school.

First grade fusion: The class you have to pass before you can take second grade fission.

Dilate: To live a long time.

Here's hoping I don't max out the bandwidth on the images.... ^_^