Alternate list at NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Someone I work with had been accepted to Nova, but got recently accepted to UF and will be attending there. Same thing with a class mate. So I'd say you have a chance.
 
Someone I work with had been accepted to Nova, but got recently accepted to UF and will be attending there. Same thing with a class mate. So I'd say you have a chance.

I got accepted into NOVA and UF and took UF as well. I would say your chances are pretty good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would say you definitely have a chance.

I got in after being on the alternate list! (just finished my first year!!) :hardy:


How would you describe your overall experience as a P1 student at NSU both academically and socially? I am an incoming P1 and a little excited but intimidated at the same time. Congrats on completing first year...3 more to go! 🙂
 
Is it okay to ask the college, how can we increase chances of being accepted ( more experience, harder classes etc)