Alternate list at NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

landakerjenna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in alternate list in nova is there any chance of me getting into the program??

Members don't see this ad.

Someone I work with had been accepted to Nova, but got recently accepted to UF and will be attending there. Same thing with a class mate. So I'd say you have a chance.

Someone I work with had been accepted to Nova, but got recently accepted to UF and will be attending there. Same thing with a class mate. So I'd say you have a chance.

I got accepted into NOVA and UF and took UF as well. I would say your chances are pretty good.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say you definitely have a chance.

I got in after being on the alternate list! (just finished my first year!!) :hardy:

How would you describe your overall experience as a P1 student at NSU both academically and socially? I am an incoming P1 and a little excited but intimidated at the same time. Congrats on completing first year...3 more to go! :)

Is it okay to ask the college, how can we increase chances of being accepted ( more experience, harder classes etc)