• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

ASDIC

The 9th Flotilla
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2003
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi everyone,

Can someone give me a brief overview what I shud know on the MCAT regarding the AC and Reactive circuits?

On the MCAT Topics outline, they want us to know the Root mean square current AND root mean square voltage...

but i dont want to read the entire thing on magnetic induction and oscillations.

thanks

fuzzylogic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2004
Status (Visible)
trying to understand what the ac and reactive circuits are. you should remember how to calculate root mean square current and voltage and why you have to use root mean square current and voltage to describe ac circuits. i don't think it's a big deal. good luck.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.