You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Alternative to PT?
Started by HeatherDPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Athletic Training is good. However, the time invested in this profession is long, but it can be very rewarding.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Become a PTA. It's not a bad job, but it only requires an associate's degree. Upward potential is not as good and the scope of practice is more limited. Obviously they're paid less.
Physician assistant wouldn't be a bad option either. PA schools are competitive, however.
Kevin
Physician assistant wouldn't be a bad option either. PA schools are competitive, however.
Kevin
.
Last edited:
Athletic Training is good. However, the time invested in this profession is long, but it can be very rewarding.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Doesn't AT require a 4 yr. AT degree? My degree is in Exercise Science with an emphasis on exercise physiology.
There is no alternative 😉
Thats just the reality of it. You WILL be a PT. BOOM! 😎
Thats just the reality of it. You WILL be a PT. BOOM! 😎
Haha, I don't know who you are - but you're awesome for this 😀
Haha, I don't know who you are - but you're awesome for this 😀
Hey! I started it! 😀
Hey! I started it! 😀
👍
I'm messaging ya'll when/if I finally find a program and get in 🙂
Hey! I started it! 😀
Bahaha sorry!! :-D
Nothing is certain, but so far every city that's had a job that could work for my husband (he works in a very specific healthcare field) hasn't been close to a PT school (Boise, ID, Greenville, SC, Knoxville, TN, etc..)
Out of curiosity, what does your husband do?
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Check out the BLS website. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/physical-therapists.htm#tab-7
Thank you!
Similar threads
M
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
M