Alternatives to Alternative Loans!

Started by rah223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rah223

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I'm a second year and out of state. This past year I had to take out an alternative loan (read: private) in order to make ends meet. Are there any alternatives to this because they are just unpleasant. I have no monetary support from anyone but myself and I basically have no savings. Ugh. I hate loans. Any ideas out there? :idea:
 
government scholarship, health corps, military, army, air forces

scholarships, tons of them out there for US citizens and permanent residents
 
any websites for the government and health corp scholarship programs? I have tried fastweb.com, scholarshipsearch, etc. None have yielded any significant results. I've already looked into the military.