Alumni Association & AACP Annual Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Its Z

Retired
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, somehow my personal email has been added to another school's alumni roster..and they have me mixed up with someone else. A female to boot.

I was sent a link to their annual survey of the school from AACP... with log on ID and password. And this school is my undergrad's arch rival.

I took this opportunity to give them a really "fair" survey results.. Actually I gave them the worst possible score. :smuggrin:

And I actually typed "XXXXX school sucks!"

Was that wrong?

:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

It was probably wrong from the school to have sent you that e-mail, tell you that you're female, and since it's coming from the wrong school, you wouldn't have a clue about it....

So nah, I would say you're fine :)

So, somehow my personal email has been added to another school's alumni roster..and they have me mixed up with someone else. A female to boot.

I was sent a link to their annual survey of the school from AACP... with log on ID and password. And this school is my undergrad's arch rival.

I took this opportunity to give them a really "fair" survey results.. Actually I gave them the worst possible score. :smuggrin:

Was that wrong?

American Association of Chinese Professionals? :p

Members don't see this ad :)
No, Costa Rican... cuz I love Freddy from C R

The ultimate "Was that wrong" moment....with spanish subtitle for AZ inmates.

[YOUTUBE]reJpj-rrsVQ[/YOUTUBE]

You think he's on drugs?

Members don't see this ad :)

Was that wrong?

Yes, but it's funny as hell.....

I was outside watching the birds feed out of my hand built birdfeeders and I saw a cool bonsai tree that I took a picture of with my Canon Z543330 super duper tri-pod xcaliber photo shop 4000 mega pixel camera. Has any one seen my teeth....What day of the week is it?

***Insert picture of random tree/bird/feeder/car/ect...*****

I was outside watching the birds feed out of my hand built birdfeeders and I saw a cool bonsai tree that I took a picture of with my Canon Z543330 super duper tri-pod xcaliber photo shop 4000 mega pixel camera. Has any one seen my teeth....What day of the week is it?

allsomeness. definitely post of the year and the best post by anyone ever!

Yeayyyy...finally got a few minutes this afternoon to go through some more pics from Hawai'i! :p

img6139h.jpg

img6148.jpg

img6150m.jpg

img6167m.jpg

img6173j.jpg

img6174f.jpg

We have had three thread jacks and Spriva has posted flower pictures! Close thread immediatly nothing more needs to be said!

Wait wait!! Before the structure-less thread is closed I wanna add:

-Go REGGIE BUSH!! :thumbup: *let him keep his trophy for pete's sakes, go after the cheaters*

-Save the sea turtles!!!!

ETA: the flowers pics are really pretty AND it doesn't matter if the email was wrong or right because cute boys get away with everything......

Last edited:
Spiriva's pictures are making this page load slowly. I blame your flowers :laugh: Just kidding :D

They're nice pictures :)

Hmmm... HI has been discussed. I am pushing for the BVI or Jamaica / Dominican Republic.

Soldiers don't get paid enough for Hawaiian vacations :( Or maybe I'm making excuses.

See that rainbow tower on the right? I think that's a Hyatt. Immediately next to that is a huge military hotel...the Hale Koa. I spent a lot of time there since my cousins are retired Navy. Great place for mai tai's at night. Also stayed with them on the Big Island on the Military Camp @ Volcano National Park. Hawaii has tons of stuff for soldiers...it was great to see.

Spiriva, if you don't mind me asking, which island(s) did you visit?

Hush. You know, I still haven't gotten that "one shot". That one that makes you go..."I nailed it".

So...I keep tryin!

Here's the famous Paparazzo Ron Galella's "I nailed it" shot of Jackie O.

If you get a chance to see his documentary on HBO, it's worth every second.

Ansel Adams is Ron Galella of Landscape Photography.

jackieo.jpg