Am I a Reapplicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueberrybonk

UMN Dental 2026
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows if I would be considered a reapplicant. Last year, I created an ADEA AADSAS account just out of curiosity to see what information was required and such. I filled out some of my info and selected some programs, but I did NOT end up applying. I did not upload any transcripts, LORs, or DAT scores. However, I am applying this cycle and ADEA keeps referring to me as a re-applicant. It is my first time applying to dental school this cycle, I just happened to have made this account last year. Would they still consider me as a reapplicant?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You're a re-applicant in their system because you filled out info and such, so they have your information on file. If you did not end up submitting an application to any schools then you are a first time applicant this cycle.

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows if I would be considered a reapplicant. Last year, I created an ADEA AADSAS account just out of curiosity to see what information was required and such. I filled out some of my info and selected some programs, but I did NOT end up applying. I did not upload any transcripts, LORs, or DAT scores. However, I am applying this cycle and ADEA keeps referring to me as a re-applicant. It is my first time applying to dental school this cycle, I just happened to have made this account last year. Would they still consider me as a reapplicant?
If you have not made any application submissions, you are NOT a re-applicant

Reactions: 1 user