Am I considered non-traditional?

Started by Woop99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Woop99

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, basically as the title is asking. I'm not sure if I am a non-traditional applicant because although I completed both a bachelor's and master's degree in Criminal Justice, a lot of my extracurricular activities are medically related. I also teach but am confused because of my other extracurricular activities such as scribing and volunteer experience. Just don't want to come off as a traditional applicant with the academic struggles I have faced along this path
 
The definition of non-trad has evolved over the years.
If you have had an intervening career since undergrad, you would be considered non-trad now.

Interesting, thanks! I’ve been substitute teaching high school level but that’s about it [emoji51]