Am I late for this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farhan769

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I am freaking out and was curious.....I am planing on taking my DAT on September 21st.

Am I considered late if I am trying to apply this cycle? Please help. I feel like If i schedule my DAT earlier then I will not do bad on the exam. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Did you submit your applications into AADSAS already?? If you submitted your application to AADSAS already along with your secondary fees to school than you are fine considering you rock the DAT. However if you didn't submit to AADSAS already you better jump on it right now and rock that DATs with 22's to be considered this late. I know someone who submitted everything in November of 2012 and got accepted but he got a 26 DATs lolol.....so I can't say don't apply or go ahead in apply but one thing I can tell you is you better submit asap if you didn't already do so. Good Luck

you are not late and you are not early but if you score super well on the DAT you should be golden just turn in AADSAS asap if you haven't already