Am I on track?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FishyTheFish

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a freshman and I was wondering how I am doing so far. These are my current stats, the grades are unofficial of course, but I predict that these current grades will end up being the final grades in these classes.

History: A- (3.75)
Multivariable Calculus: A+ (4.00)
General Chem 1: A+ (4.00)
Economics: A (4.00)

I'm also volunteering and currently have 0 hours volunteered, but will be getting 6 hours/week starting very soon.

What else can I do to put me on the right track to get accepted into competitive medical schools?