Step I Am I ready for COMLEX 1?

Started by MoneyGlass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MoneyGlass

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I take COMLEX Monday and obviously it is a little late to reschedule but just need some advice on whether I am truly ready or not.

I took 110 late April pre-dedicated and got a 372 and then took 107 mid to late May and got a 461. I am only doing TrueLearn and am about 90% done with a 51% overall but have been using this as my primary content review rather than using something like Step 1 then questions. Lately, I have been getting between 48-60% on random 40 question blocks so what do y'all think, am I ready?