Step I Step 1 Monday, how should I spend my last days? Am I “ready”?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Latteandaprayer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Form 27 73% (10/13)
Form 29 79% (11/14)
Form 26 81% (11/29)
Form 31 84% (12/4)
New Free 120 88% (12/8) [obviously not a EPC]

67% of UWorld done, 76% average.

I think I’ll be ok, but I’m freaking out still that this is all a fluke, and I’ll actually fail. I took Form 30 because my school required it in 2022. I know I didn’t do all NBMEs, but I hope I’ll be good.

How should I spend this weekend preparing? Am I ready to go?