Am I ready to take it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DancingKoala

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read dental deck (didn't finish it though, I still have about 250 cards left), went through 2 released NBDE that has 200, 400 questions of all subjects, and then I went through 3 released NBDE for each subject.

I found more released NBDE but they are very old ones (70's and 80's)
So bascially, I only went through the ones that are released since 90's.

Do you guys think I should be ready by now? or shall I continue to go over the very old released NBDE and other materials such as first aid?
 
One of my friends got 97 last month and she read decks/first aid/and some usmle sources like first aid for usmle.I'm going to take this exam in September and I went through this sources as well but who knows maybe I get below 75!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my friends got 97 last month and she read decks/first aid/and some usmle sources like first aid for usmle.I'm going to take this exam in September and I went through this sources as well but who knows maybe I get below 75!!!!
hey u will get 90+,btw i am taking exam around that time why done we discuss questions if u dont mind