am i screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i only got an A- in my gen. chem class. does this mean that i can never get into med school? i'd have a4.0 if it wasn't for that one class. i had a very bad case of the flu that semester, do you think i can use that to explain to the med school why i only got an A-? am i going to have to go caribeean now?

Members don't see this ad.

You spelled "Caribbean" wrong.

Originally posted by musiclink213
i only got an A- in my gen. chem class. does this mean that i can never get into med school? i'd have a4.0 if it wasn't for that one class. i had a very bad case of the flu that semester, do you think i can use that to explain to the med school why i only got an A-? am i going to have to go caribeean now?

You're life is over... See that cliff over there? Yes, that one. I would jump off of it if I were you. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
it was an OK attempt at trying to be funny on preallo...

a couple more trial runs and i think you can make another shot at it. :p

haha ;).

you do know musiclink that some people will misunderstand your post and actually start trashing you right?

Originally posted by jlee9531
it was an OK attempt at trying to be funny on preallo...

a couple more trial runs and i think you can make another shot at it. :p

haha ;).

you do know musiclink that some people will misunderstand your post and actually start trashing you right?

hey, i'm practicing. and hey, if people misunderstand me, oh well. they shouldn't be so uptight anyway. i can take the heat. I borrowed the flame ******ant suit from teh lounge.

hey, i'm practicing. and hey, if people misunderstand me, oh well. they shouldn't be so uptight anyway. i can take the heat. I borrowed the flame ******ant suit from teh lounge.

oh yeah..that suit?

not really ******ant....haha.

you guys are bad... you know, some of them really dont know any better...

A for effort, D+ for execution.

Originally posted by exmike
A for effort, D+ for execution.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

can i retake the course and drop this grade??

**looks adoringly at the great professors and bats her eyelashes**

**looks adoringly at the great professors and bats her eyelashes**

That's not going to cut it. Unbutton some of those buttons and cross your legs...:oops: