Am I Screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zgoettsc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is the situation:

I submitted my app to AADSAS today. For some odd reason, I looked back over my coursework after it was submitted and read the intructions again. I saw that I was supposed to list math classes as "other science", but I listed them as "non-science." Is this a big mistake?

Also, if I am going to call AADSAS tomorrow to try and fix that, would you consider these classes "other science"? Currently they are listed as "non-science"

-Stress Management
-Health for Living

Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the situation:

I submitted my app to AADSAS today. For some odd reason, I looked back over my coursework after it was submitted and read the intructions again. I saw that I was supposed to list math classes as "other science", but I listed them as "non-science." Is this a big mistake?

Also, if I am going to call AADSAS tomorrow to try and fix that, would you consider these classes "other science"? Currently they are listed as "non-science"

-Stress Management
-Health for Living

Thanks everyone!

I dont think its a big deal at all. Just call aadsas. :)

Here is the situation:

I submitted my app to AADSAS today. For some odd reason, I looked back over my coursework after it was submitted and read the intructions again. I saw that I was supposed to list math classes as "other science", but I listed them as "non-science." Is this a big mistake? Nope, you'll be fine. Either when you call they'll un-submit (they are pretty casual about this, I had to be un-submitted twice to fix little things) you and allow you fix it or they'll do it themselves when they calculate your GPAs.

-Stress Management
-Health for Living

It depends on what they fall under at your school (the course prefix). Use this file to determine if they are or are not "other science":

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ons/Documents/ADEA AADSAS Course Subjects.pdf

If those are psych or related, then they'll be non-science, if they're nutrition or nursing or something, then they'll be "other science". As they say on the app instructions, "use your best judgment", they'll just adjust it if they disagree, no biggy.

Thanks everyone!

Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks alot! I think I will just call them tomorrow and see what they think.

Hey Kahr,

Havent heard from you for a while. How you been? Any interview yet?

Wizi = :hijacked: (Apologies to OP) ;)

Working my ass off to save enough for possible interview related costs (ex: Hawaii to NYC round trip, $$$) and moving costs if I get in. No interviews, my app is on hold at most schools due to my microbio prof's letter of recommendation not being in yet :)mad:).

Did you apply this cycle?

Here is the situation:

-Stress Management
-Health for Living

Thanks everyone!

You dun goofed

lol jk