Am I the only one who...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been pretty fortunate to have interviewed with really cool people, which I'd be really glad if they turned out to be fellow classmates (along with a good amount of SDNers) :nod:
 
During my cycle, one week after I interviewed, they had a group of 8-10 or so interview there. One guy there finished his chalk carving first, slammed it down on the table and yelled "DONE!". He also continued to use profanity in front of the camera that was used to see us interact with each other (even after we were told about such camera).

Surprise, he was the only one in that interview group not to get accepted.
 
hahaha sorry dude. looks like if dental doesn't work out for you, chauffeur won't either

Watch out, I've heard this is just a new, extended MMI testing protocol. Don't blow it. 😛

Reminds me of the movie Anger Management.

I would have been one thing if she had just asked to double check, but seriously, EVERY move I made in the car, lane change, speed change, looking in my rearview mirror, etc. was a running rant from her, constant, for 40 miles. There were 2 other people in the car and they were trying to tell her to just chill too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad