amacas? school codes

Started by Bevo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
where do I find the school codes to write down on my mcat ticket?
 
You can go on the aamc website and there will be a link that will take to the different codes for schools. There are only a few non-aamc schools allopathic schools...I think that 600 is the code name for osteopathic schools though.
 
if you could post a link to where on the site would help a lot. ive gone through the site twice and found two things. A faq saying I could put down 6 non amcas schools and a dead link to some acrobat file talking about non-amcas schools.

thanks