AMBOSS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Isoval

Newly-minted attending :)
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve recently been looking into AMBOSS following a presentation they gave at my school. From what they showed and what I’ve been able to play around with, it seems like a solid platform, especially when it comes to their “knowledge cards” (basically their textbook).

I’m curious what everyones’ experience has been with them. I’m not sure I’d use them as a replacement for Uworld during M2, but it’s something I would consider using alongside Boards and Beyond during M1 and onwards and would use to supplement Uworld and USMLERx during true boards studying.
 
I was at that meeting too. UFAPS is just too tried and true to squeeze in another resource. It won't replace UWORLD. I would consider replacing Rx with their question bank starting M2, but that's the only thing I would do if I were an M1 again. I saw that there were more helpful charts/images in the question explanations vs Rx.

You'll have plenty of other question sources that will help you in curriculum and boards. I just can't imagine keeping up with classes and adding another resource. I'm already feeling behind on my meaningful extracurriculars right now and I haven't even add heavy board reviewing yet.