Ambulatory care setting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you are having a wonderful day, I have a question for all of you ambulatory care pharmacists.

I am interested in exploring the field of ambulatory care setting, but I want to get a realistic expectation.
1. How many patients do you see a day on average?
2. How much time do you have for each patient?
3. If you have to see a lot of patients a day, how fast do you finish typing soap note and move onto reviewing notes for the next patient?

Thanks in advance!
 
...but I want to get a realistic expectation...

1449811059499.gif