AMCAS 2003: "Your Status is on Hold - Supporting Docs". HUH?What are supporting Docs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does this mean? I submitted my application yesterday evening and i find this today. i called amcas and the representative said she couldn't find out what's missing. anyone have similar experiences? she suggested i wait a few days.

================================

Current Application Status: Hold

Your application is currently being held for the following reason(s):

Supporting Docs

NOTE: If you make additional changes to your application, you must recertify and resubmit in order for the changes to be resubmitted to AMCAS. Even though you are able to view your changes on the screen and on your printed application, if you do not recertify and resubmit your changes to AMCAS, the changes will not be processed. If you are uncertain if you recertified and resubmitted your application to AMCAS, recertify and resubmit again through the Certification and Transmission option.

School Description Transcript Status
X University, Main Program Received
Y College, Main Program Received
Z College, Main Program Received

Your application has been pre-populated with the responses you entered in your application to the 2002 entering class. Certain fields, such as those that appear in the Certification & Submission section, have not been pre-populated.

You are responsible for reviewing your previous responses, completing all required fields, and ensuring that all your responses are accurate at the time you certify and submit your application. Re-applicant status does not preclude you from official transcript requirements, and AMCAS does require all new, up-to-date official transcripts in support of your application to the 2003 entering class.

Members don't see this ad.

at least they are telling you it's on hold!

i don't know what it could be other than missing transcripts. did you get an e-mail for each transcript they received?

yah..i got emails for all the transcripts that was received. i have no idea what "supporting docs" are.. arggghhhhh :p

Hi Yogi. I had the same exact issue with nothing missing. That message went away after a day or so...