AMCAS Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellohelpwithfuture

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the Activities section on my AMCAS I made a research section. In addition, I have 2 publications that are pending. Should I list them as 2 separate sections listed as "publications", or just include them in my overall research section. also they are pending and not officially published

Members don't see this ad.

If they're pending, you can mention them at the end of your research entry as "manuscript submitted" or wait and use it for secondary/updates or interview fodder. I wouldn't dedicate a publications spot to something that isn't published.

For the Activities section on my AMCAS I made a research section. In addition, I have 2 publications that are pending. Should I list them as 2 separate sections listed as "publications", or just include them in my overall research section. also they are pending and not officially published
It's not clear from what you wrote: Are they manuscripts in preparation, manuscripts that have been submitted, or accepted manuscripts that have not yet appeared in print?