• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

AMCAS added a random space between two of my paragraphs?

ae97

Dec 7, 2018
    Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part. Has anyone ever had this issue before? Anything i can do about it?

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 4, 2006
    The Other Side of the Portal
    1. Attending Physician
      Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part.
      1) Has anyone ever had this issue before?
      2) Anything i can do about it?
      1) Far worse than that has happened. This is a trivial issue.
      2) No.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.