AMCAS added a random space between two of my paragraphs?

Started by ae97
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ae97

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part. Has anyone ever had this issue before? Anything i can do about it?
 
Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part.
1) Has anyone ever had this issue before?
2) Anything i can do about it?
1) Far worse than that has happened. This is a trivial issue.
2) No.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being very little worry and 10 being the worst worrying of your life, I think this is like a 0
It’s just a big space in the middle that’s the first thing you see when you look at the paper.