AMCAS added a random space between two of my paragraphs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ae97

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part. Has anyone ever had this issue before? Anything i can do about it?

Members don't see this ad.

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being very little worry and 10 being the worst worrying of your life, I think this is like a 0

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys just submitted today. I’m an idiot for not double checking my essay one last time; i stayed up until like 6 am, went through my activities and totally forgot to check my PS format. I haven’t slept properly in days and my brain is fried. Everything looks good, there’s one space between my paragraphs except between my second and third paragraph there’s two spaces, it just looks irresponsible and bad on my part.
1) Has anyone ever had this issue before?
2) Anything i can do about it?
1) Far worse than that has happened. This is a trivial issue.
2) No.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being very little worry and 10 being the worst worrying of your life, I think this is like a 0
It’s just a big space in the middle that’s the first thing you see when you look at the paper.

Same thing happened to my PS, I don't think there is anything we can do about it.

It’s just a big space in the middle that’s the first thing you see when you look at the paper.

So on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the worst worry of your life...

It should still be like a 0.

Reactions: 1 user