Jun 25, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey all-
On my AMCAS app, I accidentally listed Principles of Biology I twice, rather than Principles of Bio I and II. However, the course numbers, grades and hours all all correct. I just noticed this, and several of my secondaries have already been sent out. Should I contact schools to clarify that it's I and II or do you think it's not a big deal?

Cheers,
Jarrod

elyswim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Medical School Admissions committees are smarter than you think! They'll understand especially if the course numbers are correct. Shame on AMCAS for not finding it though. I thought that's why we paid them 130$ a pop.

Mattabet

Doctor Thunder
10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2008
Somewhere in SE Wisconsin
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Agree, I wouldn't fret over it. As long as the numbers make sense, it's fine. It'll look like a 'II'/'I' typo, which will probably go completely unnoticed.

Compass

Squishy
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
No biggy. Explain if they ask. Otherwise, they probably will gloss over it like the AMCAS reviewer did.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.