AMCAS Change?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yesm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the consequences of changing my preferred contact address? Will it take forever to recertify and submit? Does doing this create any problems? Should I just leave my home address as the preferred and have my parents forward any mail my way?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Members don't see this ad.

I made some changes with coursework and it took AMCAS about 2 weeks in first case and one week in the second to make changes. All the schools will have to download your application afterwards though. It is also poissble that if you application is transmitted, schools may send secondaries to the old address.

Members don't see this ad :)
so what happens if you add another school? Does it have to go through the whole recertification process?

No it does not go through a recertification process if you add a school. Why would it? It's already been verified.

X

because it says " New or Changed Designation Not Submitted" for Drexel despite the good ol' "Current Application Status: Processed".

Are other people getting this for Drexel?

PS - I see AMCAS finally chanced "MCP Hahnemann" to "Drexel"