AMCAS changes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biostats.moore

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we allowed to do any changes (other than adding schools) if we already submitted our AMCAS? Mine is still ready for review and I had a small change I wanted to make....would I still be allowed to change it...and if I did, will it delay my app any further?
 
Biostats.moore said:
Are we allowed to do any changes (other than adding schools) if we already submitted our AMCAS? Mine is still ready for review and I had a small change I wanted to make....would I still be allowed to change it...and if I did, will it delay my app any further?

Here is a quote from AMCAS:

Make certain that you have thoroughly reviewed your application prior to submitting, noting that after the initial submission of your application, you can only make changes to the following sections:

· Required and Alternate IDs

· Name, including Full Legal Name, Preferred Name and Alternate Names.

· Contact Information including Permanent and Preferred Mailing Addresses

· Alternate Contact Information.

Any other changes are not allowed. Since you said it was a minor change, I wouldn't worry about it. Just hold on for the ride and best of luck to you!