AMCAs Course Work ?'s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My Fe-Lung

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, this is my first post as I'm brand new to the forum

I'm filling out the amcas and have a few questions about the course work section:

The past two years I've taken non-GPA credit hours for research, do I simply put an X into the "grade received" box as it appears on my transcript?

and....
While in highschool I took credited courses at a university (U1) and received grades that were incorporated into my highschool GPA, these classes appear on my transcript for the university I attened now (U2) with the grade of "TR", do I still enter these into my course work for U2 ? and what would I put in the "grades received" box. Do I even acknowledge U1 anywhere in Course Work as it was during highschool when I attended?

thanks for all your help! 🙂