BrontoPronto

rise and grind
May 29, 2018
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I have repeated three courses, each worth 3 credits. However, my uni did not give me credit for the original courses at all. My transcript says/shows that I attempted 3 credits for course X but earned 0.0 credits and they were not accounted for counted in my degree when I graduated.

So, would I mark this course as "exempt" since I wasn't awarded any uni credit hours at all? I did mark all the second attempts as "repeat" courses.

I have reached out to AMCAS but they've not gotten back to me (sent an email, been calling for 2 days). The app guide is not clear either, and I am very confused. Any help would be appreciated!

BrontoPronto

rise and grind
May 29, 2018
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
If you repeated the courses due to failure? Or was it pass/no pass (p/f is same) ? You would mark both first and second attempts as repeats
Thank you for your response! I didn't fail them but I didn't pass them either, they were D's. The uni just didn't give me credit for the og courses after I retook them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads